Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for Double detent slide Racker

bigboy69

I'm looking for a double detent slide racker,  that comes straight out the slide. I have the big zig that has the contour to it but it was hitting my TEvo sports mount so I had to bend it some. 

But I'd rather have a straight out style now.

Edited by bigboy69

You could always make your own. This one has taken me about three hours with a grinder, files, sand paper, and polishing with a dremel. Stuff that most everyone who owns guns has around. I bent it with a big wrench and vise. I tried bending it with a torch but I kept bending it to much. I can now shape the mount end however I want. So if you already have a grove to put it in you can shape it to match. This started out as a 3/8"X4" stainless steel bolt for $3.32 from my local hardware store. It has been a lot of fun. You can also make it stick straight out. I got the idea because one of my buddies has made two that stick straight out but was thinking about taking them off and going with the zigracker. One of his he cut two grooves in for looks and the other he stippled. But I was wondering why not make my own that was a shape I wanted? When mine is done it will angle a little bit up to avoid hitting my thumb when shooting WHO. 

slide racker 1.jpg

slide racker 2.jpg

slide racker 3.jpg

slide racker bolt.jpg