Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New TSO and Shadow2

chowellacsbd

6 hours ago, Ozy said:

Have been intrigued by the CZ ts orange for a while.... has anyone compared it o any of the upper eshelon 2011s? Particularly the svi infinites?

I own two Atlas Titans and they are what I consider among upper echelon fantastic pistols in terms of build quality and accuracy .... but after picking up a TSO my Titans have (sadly) become safe queens. I really like my TSO.

1 hour ago, igolfat8 said:

I own two Atlas Titans and they are what I consider among upper echelon fantastic pistols in terms of build quality and accuracy .... but after picking up a TSO my Titans have (sadly) become safe queens. I really like my TSO.

If you're feeling guilty about leaving the Titans in the safe over the winter, I'd be happy to take them out on walks every now and again, so they could again see the light of day.

13 hours ago, igolfat8 said:

IGOLFAT8--That's the kind of info I was looking for.... can you be a bit more specific- in terms of shootability, accuracy ,melt in your hand feel, and manipulation. thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
I see guys like George w the red dot mounted above barrel and slide racker. Is the racker removable for disassembly or do you have to unscrew the mount etc?
It's removable. Mounts to the rear sight track

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, midatlantic said:

I see guys like George w the red dot mounted above barrel and slide racker. Is the racker removable for disassembly or do you have to unscrew the mount etc?

Yes it is.

in fact, just got done installing the shadow2 mag release pad and blending the magwell on my TSO.

DB406-F26-043-B-4745-BBF0-C44-F66558-F67

AB82-B8-FD-1-BC9-4849-AE05-3-CFEDF7-ACE3

It was an extra red dot I have in my parts bin. I just want to try the amber dot and see if I’m going to like it. I’ll be going to the range tomorrow and test it.

Just by dry firing, I like the bigger window on the slide ride. The trijicon’s window is way smaller compared to the slide ride but a lot lighter though.

I also have a vortex viper 6 MOA as a spare.

It was an extra red dot I have in my parts bin. I just want to try the amber dot and see if I’m going to like it. I’ll be going to the range tomorrow and test it.

Just by dry firing, I like the bigger window on the slide ride. The trijicon’s window is way smaller compared to the slide ride but a lot lighter though.

I also have a vortex viper 6 MOA as a spare.
I've got the venom, but thinking about picking up the DPP

1 minute ago, Inkw8ll said:

I've got the venom, but thinking about picking up the DPP

A couple of the guys I shoot with had to send their DPPs to leupold for warranty work. They broke them while shooting CO. I bet every slide mounted red dot takes a beating but so far, DPP seems to have the highest number of broken red dots at our matches.

Email I got from CZ-USA:

Apologies, it seems the representative you were talking to had some misinformation. I just spoke to the gunsmiths to get a clear answer on this as I was not completely aware of this situation yet either as it seems to be a quite recent change.

Our factory has started importing the TSO with an orange paddle style magazine release, new trigger, and a new extended safety. The safety is the same as the Shadow 2 extended safety and will drop in. However, because the Tac Sport uses a different design of magazine, that magazine release and trigger you mentioned are new parts made specifically for the TSO series. We have those parts on order from the factory, but no projected lead time yet for when we will receive those here. I have been told those parts should retro fit onto older TSO models.

Cole Fox
Customer Service Manager
913-321-1811 (ext 4308)