Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

F'ing Flight Delays

zhunter

Thank God for WiFi in airports, CUZ I HATE flight delays.

I am stuck in Newark Airport for 2 extra hours due to a crew arriving late last night.

Hell, I would have liked to have slept in too!!! Had to get up and rush to the airport to now have a 4 hour wait!!! :angry:

Here here!!! AirTran has been less than timely the last two times I've flown with them. Flying out of Atlanta this time of the year in the afternoon is a recipie for disaster in terms of schedule. Oh, how I love to retrieve my luggage at 1 AM. :o

Newark sucks regardless of whether the airport's involved or not.... <_<

I flew out of Atlanta a bunch - lots of delays, but you could find your way through the thing. Try Chicago on for size, once. Inevitably, you'll have to change flights w/ a 30 minute layover, and have to hike across the damn city to get to your next plane.. sheesh.

Cincinnati (well, Covington) is highest on my shit-list right now. They move flights without updating the boards at the gates. They claim luggage is overweight - that's lighter than it was on the flight *IN* to CVG in the first place.

Austin's usually easy - unless some idiot leaves a box of cleanser laying around and they clear the whole freakin' terminal out on a bomb scare.... Seems to happen about once a month...

In the last 3 weeks I've had two planes through Dulles where the AC didn't work, nothing like a bunch of people sweating lke pigs in small spaces. Then had a flight cancelled after sitting on the plane for 35 mintues sweating again because one of the crew was going to run out of hours AFTER they got us home. All of this flying Indepence Air through Dulles, oh ya and Dulles has NO interet at all as far as I could tell. Then finally last week my bags didn't make my connection on the way home through Detroit.

Also just to pile on more, ATL and Chicago suck big time as far as delays go. So what am I doing this week, flying to Chicago for fun......