NumberTwo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NumberTwo said:

I actually ordered a Titan last night.  Cant wait!  

Congratulations on an excellent choice. 

And now the wait begins. I did a post-it-note countdown starting at T-30 days. 

I dont own either but I've shot a DVC and a Nemesis side by side  I've also shot a titan. There is no question the Nemesis blows the DVC out of the water. The Nemesis is noticeably better balanced and flatter shooting than the Titan, it's hard to say by how much. 20%? 30%? Probably not more.

If I were already dropping the $$ for a titan, I think I'd save up the extra funds for the Nemesis and just get the best and not question if I would be happier with something else. There is no question though, the titan is a sweet rig. I would happily own either.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 6:01 AM, bluedevil008 said:

, the difference isn't going to win you a match. 

I own a Titan. I’ve shot the Nemesis. 

I’d recommend the Nemesis as it is the newer tech but the Titan is pretty damn awesome. Get the one you can afford and run it like crazy!

On 10/6/2018 at 6:01 AM, bluedevil008 said:

, the difference isn't going to win you a match. 

I own a Titan. I’ve shot the Nemesis. 

I’d recommend the Nemesis as it is the newer tech but the Titan is pretty damn awesome. Get the one you can afford and run it like crazy!

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Rnlinebacker said:

is there anything you would?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like my Limcat Perfect Sight Hbar better due to the tungsten sleeved barrel and extra weight. The Nemesis felt well balanced and the quality was there. I don't like the magwell much but that is minor. Didn't get to shoot it but plan to one day.

Over the years I have had several LDC guns like the Titan and a couple site trackers. To me the sight block is my favorite set up. It's stupid flat and very quick to return back to zero. 

Atlas makes great guns.

However to all the people in here trying to rationalize the extra money that a Nemesis costs over a titan.... just admit that you want it. It's okay to just WANT it. The is no objective measure to validate the amount of cost it adds to the gun.  That value proposition isn't going to math out.

If you have f*ck you money buy it, if not don't

57 minutes ago, davidb72 said:

Atlas TITAN is much better.

I think the sightblock thing is ugly and is just a dumb gimmick.

The sight tracker guns look really cool to me but the sight block not so much.

OK David

It’s wildcat tracker

I was pretty sold on the island barrel after I first saw one shoot in person but I always wondered why nobody made a sight block version especially with how STI had the trubor barrels that were a machined one price barrel and comp, a blank short comp would be perfect for a sight block, no timing needed, no set screw or locktite. Now after getting to handle and see someone shoot a nemesis I’m fully on the sight block bandwagon. 

15 hours ago, threat said:

Atlas makes great guns.

However to all the people in here trying to rationalize the extra money that a Nemesis costs over a titan.... just admit that you want it. It's okay to just WANT it. The is no objective measure to validate the amount of cost it adds to the gun.  That value proposition isn't going to math out.

If you have f*ck you money buy it, if not don't

I do and I did. I ain't one bit sorry either. Its worth it to me.

• 2 weeks later...