Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alaska state match 26-28Jul19

It’s Level 2. It’s been in Fairbanks the last couple years, looks like it will be in the Anchorage area for 2019. Probably at Birchwood Recreational Shooting Park although I haven’t heard anything concrete.

3 hours ago, AKJD said:

It’s Level 2. It’s been in Fairbanks the last couple years, looks like it will be in the Anchorage area for 2019. Probably at Birchwood Recreational Shooting Park although I haven’t heard anything concrete.

Thanks AKJD. That’s helpful. Any idea when they might make an official announcement ?

Currently looking at late July (25-28) in Anchorage area at Birchwood range.  Will be a level 2.  Working up stages now and plan to submit to NROI before the end of the year. I don’t Enos much these days but hit me up on Facebook at William Pearch.  

PS:  I’m the right dude to talk too - section coordinator hat. 

PPS:  there will be an outhouse stage.  Just sayin.  

PPPS:  working on a surf and turf option with some bargains on fishing charters post match. 

Edited by KelsonAK

We are in the process now of getting the range time approved by the board it’s tentatively set now for July 25-28. 25th will be staff shoot then 26,26 and 28 will be available for all competitors. We are looking to have 10-12 stages and it’ll be single day format. We’ll be sure to make an official announcement once we have the dates approved. 

43 minutes ago, KelsonAK said:

Currently looking at late July (25-28) in Anchorage area at Birchwood range.  Will be a level 2.  Working up stages now and plan to submit to NROI before the end of the year. I don’t Enos much these days but hit me up on Facebook at William Pearch.  

PS:  I’m the right dude to talk too - section coordinator hat. 

PPS:  there will be an outhouse stage.  Just sayin.  

PPPS:  working on a surf and turf option with some bargains on fishing charters post match. 

And I don’t Facebook much. As in not at all. PM sent. 

45 minutes ago, Akkid17 said:

We are in the process now of getting the range time approved by the board it’s tentatively set now for July 25-28. 25th will be staff shoot then 26,26 and 28 will be available for all competitors. We are looking to have 10-12 stages and it’ll be single day format. We’ll be sure to make an official announcement once we have the dates approved. 

Thank you sir. Good info. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...