Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DC precision frame weight.

Bsbllrooster

For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, the frame weight that DC precision offers for glocks is da bomb. It is designed to work with his sight block but I had a taylor freelance sight block laying around. Took a little work milling out the inside portion to get it to fit but it adds 11oz to the front end. Here is is sitting on my g22 with the sight block. Looking forward to getting this setup rocking in limited this year. Combined with the SJC heavy brass magwell it puts the balance point of the pistol right under the trigger guard. No just need to get the slide milled to lighten it just a little and send the whole thing off for a stipple job and refinishing.

63dc298fc6ad828a496b4d51857b7ff2.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just shoot him an email to the one listed above. David is very quick to get back to you and was great in answering any questions. I believe he has a local kydex guy helping him with holsters and I believe he also has red hill tactical working on one for him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Yup, gonna have to go with a kydex holster. I'm keeping the SJC frame weight on my setup since I already have a modified CR Speed WSM and a few ounces isn't worth that big of an investment. Especially since I just bought a 2011.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...