Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Custom - failed to meet expectations

pjb45

I dropped a CZ off to CZ Custom.  Chatted with Stuart for a bit. 

He set my expectation.

First: the gun was finished 6 weeks early

Second: the cost was below what I budgeted

A big shout out to CZ Custom.  THIS IS A HABIT FOR THEM.?

57 minutes ago, pjb45 said:

I dropped a CZ off to CZ Custom.  Chatted with Stuart for a bit. 

He set my expectation.

First: the gun was finished 6 weeks early

Second: the cost was below what I budgeted

A big shout out to CZ Custom.  THIS IS A HABIT FOR THEM.?

Excellent. 

The Carry Optic SP-, and what a firearm I ordered from them was a month and a half early, the workmanship was the best I have ever seen. Superb trigger, and more accurate then I will ever be able to shoot. Stuart and company are great to work with, and I will purchase another CO gun this year from them.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:23 AM, MissionaryMike said:

Your title is click bait, hahahah.  Nice one. 

Stuart and the guys over there are great. 

Haha true, the title should read EXCEEDED expectations, not FAIL. I hear this a lot. They seem to be an extraordinary company. I say 'seem' as unfortunately they do not ship to Canada :( , and therefore I do not have the luxury of dealing with them. 

Edited by abb1

Stuart is awesome to deal with.  It says something when you call CZ Custom and it says press 1 for sales, 2 for Stuart...

He got me an Accu Shadow when they were near impossible to get back then.  He also got my Shadow slide milled with their multi optic cut a few weeks earlier than what was quoted.

• 2 weeks later...

Shooting CZ's  competitively since 2003, of the CZ's I own all either were bought from or tuned by Angus and Company and a few more  by  Matt Mink. I currently own an unfired P-09 that I'll send to Angus soon,  my favorite three CZ's are a pair of very similar CZ 85 Combats 9mm's both of which  as part of original purchase were fully dialed in by Angus and Team, both are USPSA PD/IDPA SSP compliant. Another is my CZ 75 SA in .40 that I use in L10 and for knock-down steel matches. Pretty much own or owned all brands with a few exceptions,  nothing can beat CZ.