Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mr Bullet Mini? Is anyone running one on a 650 or 1050

JDIllon

I have a 650 with a MMBF.  I have 6 magazines and 6 primer pickup tubes.  Guess how many rounds I load per session?

i load both the mags and the primer tubes while watching tv.

works great.  Never missed a beat yet.

• 3 months later...

YES/MAYBE LOL! I have a 1050 with a bullet feeder, had a mini now have a regular one. There are 2 things you can do to solve the problem, 1 is to buy a 2in1 final die.   2 is to install a mirror above the station and you can see both if case has powder and the if your bullet is on right side up. I decided to put up a mirror and it works great. But before you spend the money for a mini you may want to consider a 3D version of the Mr. bullet feeder.  I can send you pictures of my set up if you like. PM me   JD

I got a Mini from a guy here on enos to use on my 1050 until I can get a 3-D printed feeder, and I really like it.  Loading the magazine takes a bit of time, but the benefits of not touching the bullets again for another 100 pulls of the handle is nice.  Also, the DAA powder funnel flares the brass perfectly for the bullet to sit properly in the case without flopping to the side.  The only thing you have to do is polish the DAA powder funnel so it doesn't stick in the case on the upstroke.  I don't miss holding the round straight until it goes into the die.