Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where can I find a Throw Lever for C-More C3?

minnesota1

Are there throw levers being made for the CMore C-3 scope? I picked one up yesterday, for about $800!  Thanks to HoMie giving me the discount code!  Sweet deal!  Now I need to get a throw lever, but can't find one.   I'd like it to be one that will not break.  :)  Let me know if you know who makes one.

Thanks.

One thing I’ve seen people use for a throw lever for scopes that done have one available is breakaway nylon coasters. They are fairly inexpensive and if it does break when dumping the gun it’s easy to replace.

On 9/26/2018 at 6:59 PM, minnesota1 said:

Is the switview the same as the warne switchview?  I would think they are, but when I go to the website I don't see anything Warne.  but I see the Warne Switchview at different places.  Are they the same or different?

They are the same. There is also a Vortex branded one out there, also the same product with different branding. The MGM fold down model is awesome, very little chance of breaking it in a dump barrel. And as others have said, the Razor 1-6 model works great, just call MGM and ask for a longer screw.