Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tim Herron

8 hours ago, Swanny10 said:

Does anyone have contact info for Tim Herron other than Facebook or going through Hopkins’ website? With regards to getting some private instruction. 

Thanks

I talk to him pretty regularly via messenger. He usually responds quickly.  Tim Herron or Tim Herron Shooting.  He is currently working on a website for training, timherronshooting.com, I think it is, but it may not be up and running yet.  He’s pretty busy with a move right now too, so maybe send him a message and let him get back to you when he can.  And by the way, his training is very good.

Edited by Hammer002

8 minutes ago, Hammer002 said:

I talk to him pretty regularly via messenger. He usually responds quickly.  Tim Herron or Tim Herron Shooting.  He is currently working on a website for training, timherronshooting.com, I think it is, but it may not be up and running yet.  He’s pretty busy with a move right now too, so maybe send him a message and let him get back to you when he can.  And by the way, his training is very good.

Thanks. I wanted to talk to him about some private instruction but if he’s bowed up right now it might have to wait a bit. 

1 hour ago, Swanny10 said:

Thanks. I wanted to talk to him about some private instruction but if he’s bowed up right now it might have to wait a bit. 

I see ur in Kansas.  If you don’t know, Tim recently moved to Albuquerque.  If you can still meet up with him, definitely do it.  If you still need someone in this area, Look up Merle Edington.

• 1 month later...

Aww man, I wish I would have seen this message or you could have contacted me sooner! I’d love to work with you!

my website is fully live now at timherronshooting.com and I’m teaching/coaching almost full time now! I’ve got contact info there as well, so don’t hesitate to reach me. I plan on being in the Midwest for classes next season. Perhaps we can work together

3 minutes ago, TimH said:

Aww man, I wish I would have seen this message or you could have contacted me sooner! I’d love to work with you!

my website is fully live now at timherronshooting.com and I’m teaching/coaching almost full time now! I’ve got contact info there as well, so don’t hesitate to reach me. I plan on being in the Midwest for classes next season. Perhaps we can work together

Sounds like a plan, Tim. Wish ya hadn’t moved. 

2 minutes ago, Swanny10 said:

Sounds like a plan, Tim. Wish ya hadn’t moved. 

Yeah, I can’t say that I’m sorry I moved. New Mexico has been pretty great so far!

please keep in touch! I’m certain I can get back there and help you out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...