Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Boy

Sig MPX optic

Ultradot Matchdot 2 Red Dot Sight MD2

I have four of these and just ordered on for my new MPX.  You'll be spoiled.  No re zeroing, no parallax.  Outstanding versatility

Deltapoint Pro.  Same as on my CO.  Keeps things consistent. 

1 hour ago, Polaris13 said:

Ultradot Matchdot 2 Red Dot Sight MD2

I have four of these and just ordered on for my new MPX.  You'll be spoiled.  No re zeroing, no parallax.  Outstanding versatility

Way too big for me.

I would recommend Holosun 503C for USPSA-type use. It's a red dot in a small tube. Very light and battery lasts 30K hours and up. Affordable too.

Especially useful when shooting against direct sunlight, no sun burst. 

I have a Leupold Prismatic on one of mine and a Aimpoint T1 on the other. Huge fan of the Prismatic. Super fast on close up paper/steel. 

I have the 510C on both of mine......took the protective hoods off

14 hours ago, TRUBL said:

I have the 510C on both of mine......took the protective hoods off

lets see a pic Tim

I have a Holosun 515 on the 8" and a Vortex Sparc AR on the MPX-K. I had a Vortex Prism 3x on the 8" for a few months. I had a flickering illumination problem after approx 3k rounds, sent it in for warranty repair, lasted a few range visits, then problem returned.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

It's not going to make much of a difference if you practice with it and its reliable. That said, I settled on the Trijicon MRO with a low profile mount, I highly recommend it. Optic has been through thousands of rounds, plenty of times being jammed in and out of bags, taken off the gun and re-attached while holding zero, and plenty bright.

MRO on mine. EOTECH on my sons. I like both but prefer the single dot on MRO over the EOTECH. I wish Trijicon would make one with a green dot.