Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ammobot Rev3

jnr88

AB Rev 2 owner, and I love mine.  Relatively few issues, and those I have had support from Jason has been top notch.  Example, I posted a question on the AB FB page on Easter evening.  He answered me within the hour.  The sensors from ImmortoBot are seemless and work great.  You wont be disappointed.  

Depends on what you intend to do.  e.g. just load, or process brass too.

I load and process 9mm and 45 ACP, so i have a dedicated toolhead, dies, etc, for both calibers, plus a tool head just for processing.  I suggest the Berdan primer sensor and the DBOS sensor at a minimum.  Feel free to IM me if you need more info. 

Suggest you hop onto the AB FB page, lots of great info there, and everyone is very helpful.  Also lots of commercial loaders on the page that have tons of experience with the AB.  

Get the Ammobot and don't think twice about it. I started with a Rev 2 the machine ran well and produced high quality ammo quickly.

I then purchased a Rev 3 and I can't be happier. The machine runs well. It is boringly reliable.

I'd suggest getting the primer pocket probe, it is worth its weight in gold. No more crushed primers. It will find ringers, primed cases, misshapen primer pockets.

Take advantage of the sale if possible. The machine costs less and works better than the other options. Get the Ammobot! You will be happy with your purchase.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Get the Ammobot and don't think twice about it. I started with a Rev 2 the machine ran well and produced high quality ammo quickly.

I then purchased a Rev 3 and I can't be happier. The machine runs well. It is boringly reliable.

I'd suggest getting the primer pocket probe, it is worth its weight in gold. No more crushed primers. It will find ringers, primed cases, misshapen primer pockets.

Take advantage of the sale if possible. The machine costs less and works better than the other options. Get the Ammobot! You will be happy with your purchase.

Also, the sensors from Immortobot are the cats a$$. I will be purchasing Immortobot Diamondback and Splitting Cobra sensors along with the Ammobot case flipper.

1 hour ago, ddc said:

It is probably heresy to even contemplate the question but just for fun...

I wonder if the Ammobot could be modified to run a Mk7 Evolution...

I am sure it could be as anything you can attach a handle can be automated. However, there wouldn't be much point, the price difference between upgrading to a Pro and Ammobot is about $1K and you are giving up a lot of features and control.

I am sure it could be as anything you can attach a handle can be automated. However, there wouldn't be much point, the price difference between upgrading to a Pro and Ammobot is about $1K and you are giving up a lot of features and control.
You've also got to consider the cost os switching calibers on both machines. 1050 caliber conversions are well documented. The Evolution caliber conversions are restrictively expensive.

• 2 weeks later...