Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Software for small group

kyguy

We have a small group that shoot weekly indoors. Simple divisions of Center Fire, Rim Fire, Rifle (iron sights) shooting at 5 targets at various distances. You give yourself a handy cap that is added to your score. High score in each division wins. Cash is paid out to top 3 places. 

Not wanting to reinvent the wheel, I am looking excel spread sheet or data base to help with scoring, entrants, results and historical data. I can modify something to meet our needs, I just need a good base to start with. PratiScore is overkill and not much chance I could adjust it to meed our needs. 

If in your adventures when first starting out you used something, or know of something simple we could use please let me know.

Thanks

I loaded a copy of PractiScore to my I Phone and my Desk top PC and trying to understand how to use it. It is all simple when you know how. But I an just starting. I tried to find the NRA Action match template in PractiScore as mentioned above but could not find it. Is it listed under another name or is it a template that need to be downloaded.

Thanks to all for your advice.

1 minute ago, kyguy said:

I loaded a copy of PractiScore to my I Phone and my Desk top PC and trying to understand how to use it. It is all simple when you know how. But I an just starting. I tried to find the NRA Action match template in PractiScore as mentioned above but could not find it. Is it listed under another name or is it a template that need to be downloaded.

(I only have the Android version 1.5.19 available right now, iOs should be similar)

At the top of the main menu, click "change" up near the match name.

At the top of the match list screen, click "add"

This will bring up the match type list. Scroll down to NRA Action. On my phone, it is next to last.

21 hours ago, kyguy said:

There are few videos on Youtube. Mostly for USPSA/IDPA, but they walk you trough creating a match  and stages. There are also ones for iOS app. You need to go to the match list and create new match - that's where you select a "template" (or type) for a new match 

Edited by euxx