Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat Razor Cat, Czechmate Parrot or Atlas Chaos?

ilovevtac

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/17/2018 at 5:45 PM, EddieCrispo said:

Definitely a razorcat. I couldnt be happier with mine. Johnny at Limcat will take good care of you if you shoot one of his guns. I recently sent mine in for a little work and it came back looking like a whole new pistol. I recommend the newest model Razorcat that JJ is using. The Beastcat is also a super flat shooter. My buddy John just got one and let me put some rounds through it. Definitely flat. Pics of mine belowe4ab2a686a1083945c679b9418c5ffa4.jpga846eb9179e34e5b04ee529741d6fb7c.jpg34781dcf897ab2571bd618b7cd4ce246.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This thing is too much. Dang he does good work.

Im feeling inspired. I need a new open gun now, ugh.

This thing is too much. Dang he does good work.

Im feeling inspired. I need a new open gun now, ugh.
Johnny does do some great work. The customer service is great also. No doubt if you chose a limcat he'll take good care of you. I'm hoping to make this my backup next season and get a new primary. There is a newer version of the limcat that Inreally want. Its posted on his website. You should take a look.

1 hour ago, EddieCrispo said:

Johnny does do some great work. The customer service is great also. No doubt if you chose a limcat he'll take good care of you. I'm hoping to make this my backup next season and get a new primary. There is a newer version of the limcat that Inreally want. Its posted on his website. You should take a look.

This one? I dont like it.... At least I need to try to convince myself of that ? 

I dig the red accents on both guns.

Screenshot_20180921-164319_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know the Atlas Chaos is running about $5600. What are the Limcats running? I do understand the price does change with different options on the limcats. Im just looking for a ball park number. 
6k+ depending on options. If you do steel grip, tungsten sleeve, turbo comp, etc you are looking at 6500+.

*cough that's why the one in the classifieds is such a good deal cough*

12 minutes ago, Gooldylocks said:

6k+ depending on options. If you do steel grip, tungsten sleeve, turbo comp, etc you are looking at 6500+.

*cough that's why the one in the classifieds is such a good deal cough*

No Doubt that is a great deal. My Atlas Chaos will be here in about a month now. I first bought a CK and that was a big mistake so I sold that and bought the Atlas. I really never looked into Limcat. It sounds like they are making some really nice guns. 

9 hours ago, fatjoe123111 said:

I know the Atlas Chaos is running about $5600. What are the Limcats running? I do understand the price does change with different options on the limcats. Im just looking for a ball park number. 

The Limcats run about $5,900 to $6,600 or so. I just priced out an Atlas Chaos on their website to match all of the options I put on my Limcat that is on order and I see that the Atlas is about $1,000 more than what I am paying. I cannot believe it is $7,175 for an Atlas Chaos. I am sure that Atlas are great firearms, but having seen the personal touches and hand made work that goes into the Razorcat, I find it hard to beat. 

I'll admit, the one in the classifieds is really nice, just a little short for my preference. But that is just me. 

14 hours ago, Tochnost said:

This one? I dont like it.... At least I need to try to convince myself of that ? 

I dig the red accents on both guns.

Screenshot_20180921-164319_Samsung Internet.jpg

You can get them to do different colors. There is so much custom in the Limcats. Give them a call, ask for Julian, and he can discuss with you the options and ideas. Just be ready to explain things to the war department after you make a purchase. Good luck!!

On 9/22/2018 at 8:05 AM, Nevadazielmeister said:

The Limcats run about $5,900 to $6,600 or so. I just priced out an Atlas Chaos on their website to match all of the options I put on my Limcat that is on order and I see that the Atlas is about $1,000 more than what I am paying. I cannot believe it is $7,175 for an Atlas Chaos. I am sure that Atlas are great firearms, but having seen the personal touches and hand made work that goes into the Razorcat, I find it hard to beat. 

I'll admit, the one in the classifieds is really nice, just a little short for my preference. But that is just me. 

I’m not sure what options you are picking for a full custom chaos from atlas to get the price that high. I do think the Limcats are a flasher gun and maybe look better. I have never shot one or seen one in person so I can not comment on how well they run. For me personally I bought the chaos because of how many great reviews they get and the lead time or lack there of. When I was look to buy a new open gun I called Atlas on a Sunday and Adam picked up the phone as he was driving back from area 7 and answered all the questions I had. That was what made me decide to buy from them. I have hear great things about Limcat and there Customer service as well. 

5 hours ago, fatjoe123111 said:

I’m not sure what options you are picking for a full custom chaos from atlas to get the price that high. 

It was easy. I went to their website build sheet page :https://atlasgunworks.com/atlas-gun-works-open-custom-build-sheet/

I simply mirrored what is going on my Limcat. The big ticket items are Custom Build, Custom Slide, Stroked, Delta Point Sight, Two coating finished option, polished controls, polished sides, and a case = $7,325.00. That's about $1,000 more than my Limcat. Simply put, Atlas's cost more to make. 

I own 2 Limcats and both are great guns. 1 is a Spearcat that I bought here on the classifieds, I shot it for a year then had a Beastcat built. These guns are both tack drivers and are super reliable. The wait time for Limcat is not that bad for a custom build, but the one in the classifieds is a heck of a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I've shot all the guns you've talked about.  Out of all them I've shot the Akai was the flattest and softest shooting.  

Reliability comes first and akai has a proven track record of producing top level, ultra-reliable guns.

After that it's all bells and whistles.  (Flatness, softness, trigger pull, balance, feel etc.)

My akai is dumb flat, with a crisp and light trigger pull and has a great overall feel.  

PM for questions or videos.  

4 hours ago, Posvar said:

Limcat for all the reasons listed prior to this post. Johnny is the best for a reason. Heck, he will reply to Facebook messages in the middle of the night!

:)

He sure will. When I had my limited gun and pcc built he would answer my questions or give me updates on progress at like 3 am 

Edited by love2fishnshoot

I’ve shot a lot of open guns but none have tracked like the razorcat. That would be my pick. See if you can get your hands on the ones you are considering and shoot them. What works for one doesn’t necessarily work for another.