Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to 3 gun

Dane460

1 hour ago, cajunautoxer said:

maybe it's just me but i would go and shoot the shotgun and make sure it runs before putting new parts on it 

That’s my plan, just didn’t know if there were any big things people were noticing that broke quickly that should b changed out and stufff like that. Def going to shoot it how it is and de what I like and don’t like, but I also like seeing what others do so if I decide to change something I know others have done it so I don’t feel like a crazy person messing with everything lol

Just get an extended mag tube and shoot it.  See what YOU like, and what you don't.  So much of 3 gun is personal preference anyway.  What you might like and works great for you, might be terrible for someone else.

Also, if you're new to 3 gun, you're there to safely have fun.  Don't worry about seriously competing just yet, you'll want a good RELIABLE weapon first and foremost. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Adding to what others have said just shoot it and see what parts you feel ate holding you back. I will say though that I got the biggest return in opening up the loading port and would start there if I bought another one. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mag extension is the most important

i have a stroager m3000 so i replaced the ejector and the ejector spring with benelli drop ins

i replaced the follower for a low drag follower

had the loading port opened up

then i did the stippling myself 

oh along with the oversized charging handle

https://imgur.com/798ArRy

Edited by AverageJoeShooting