Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whats the new hotness for the 9mm AR Bolt Carrier?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hessy2000 said:

SI does not respond to calls or emails. Charged my CC, do not ship and do not respond... Sounds fishy.

I emailed them a couple weeks back about a custom barrel I was wondering if they could do. Took them a week to get back to me, but they did. 

21 hours ago, hessy2000 said:

Tim, will the new Extreme bolt work with Shooting Innovations ramped 16" barrel? Thank you.

Yes...

This is exactly what I am using...  Taccom Extreme 9mm Bolt and a Shooting Innovations ramped 16" 9mm barrel...  Looking to get a similar 14.5 barrel from them, but still haven't heard back from them.

32 minutes ago, RaylanGivens said:

Yes...

This is exactly what I am using...  Taccom Extreme 9mm Bolt and a Shooting Innovations ramped 16" 9mm barrel...  Looking to get a similar 14.5 barrel from them, but still haven't heard back from them.

Which brake do you use on the 16" Si barrel? TIA

11 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:

Yes...

If you can wait a month......TACCOM will have 14.5" standard contour barrels with the Extreme Feed Ramp and they will be very competitively priced

16 hours ago, hessy2000 said:

Which brake do you use on the 16" Si barrel? TIA

I originally used the SI full sail brake and later changed to the Fortis 9mm brake.

Changed to the Fortis brake because it's lighter and because it has holes on top of the comp...  Thought the top holes might help...  Not sure I could tell the difference in a blind test.

• 1 month later...