Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carry Optics sight

tomv

I shoot M&P CORE using a Vortex Venom 6MOA. It has worked very well,  holds zero after thousands of rounds,  and has a relatively low cost of entry, and a forever warranty. Others have praised the Delta Point Pro, the new SIG Romeo on the P320. I did initially use a Vortex Viper,  which has a nice profile on the CORE, but set screws to hold elev and windage adjustment are a pain. That now sits on my PCC. Both the venom and the viper had to be replaced once due to different failures,  but Vortex made it pretty painless. 

Midway had a sale on venom's but only 3 moa thought I'd try it.  The 3 moa dot is bright but small a 6 moa would be good. 

FWIW I like the delta point pro better but it does sit higher than the venom.  

If it's going to need an adaptor you will just need to look up the options.

Like the looks of the sig romeo also, but not tried it though.

The DPP 7.5 moa has a bigger window, but has a higher profile and the up/down adjustments are a bit of a pain.

The venom 6 moa has easy to use adjustments. a lower profile, but a smaller window.

the JPoint/shield mini sight is what S&W ships with the performance center 9L (if you choose that option)

I have an 8moa on my 9L now and love it. Sits nice and low and holds zero well.

I have a Venom 6moa on my Shadow 2, both are great for the price range.

the Venom has a little bit of a wider window but I easily go back and forth between the 2

with little "adjustment" needed.