Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ISO left sided 4-screw DeltaPro mount

Bill Schwab

1 hour ago, Bill Schwab said:

Call me stupid but I'm not seeing it on Henning's website.

I don't see it now either.  I remember them having them at one time.  I used to have a Gold Team and when I bought a 90 degree for a Cmore I had thought about going with a micro red dot and I thought they had the mounts.  I'll check CZCustom as I think CZ and Tanfo use the same hole spacing.

The mount you are looking for is the Arredondo single side mount. You have to get the blank one and drill and countersink the holes yourself.

I do not like it as much as my slideride. It is not truly made for a Tanfo and sits much higher off the slide than my IPSC Alex slideride mount.

Eventually I will buy another one of those mounts and see if I can machine it some for a better fit.

I have seen a mount for sale on a Dutch website but they don't ship to US.28e67fd407357c789c6696c1f3b17620.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wanted to throw this out there for anyone who is interested.

I have already done one DPP mount l, I have a mill with DRO and will gladly drill and countersink the mount for anyone who gets one, for free.
Jus pay the postage. Takes about 5 whole minutes to do.

(You must meet the criteria for posting in the classifieds for me to drill your mount.  If you don't meet those requirements feel free to go pay a local gunsmith, this is just for regular contributors to this forum)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Edited by billthemarine2862