Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spikes Glock Lower Magwell, etc.

Hello, PCC newb here. I picked up and built a PCC with a Spike's 9mm Glock lower. It's working well so far.

Does anybody have info on magwells available for these or if they are a similar pattern to any other lowers that have a magwell available that I could fit to it?

Thank you for your time!

Edit: And, does anybody know what "pattern" this lower is?

Edited by NoKimberDave
2 hours ago, NoKimberDave said:

It's the POF 3.5lb flat.

Has touched off everything so far. 

I still like the Hiperfire Triggers for PCC, but I just got a deal on a POF 3.5 flat.  I put it in one of my 3gun AR's.  It's nice. 

1 hour ago, stick said:

I still like the Hiperfire Triggers for PCC, but I just got a deal on a POF 3.5 flat.  I put it in one of my 3gun AR's.  It's nice. 

I have two Hiperfires. They're great. I built my PCC with a lot of leftovers. So I had the POF laying around.

I'll likely keep it in the PCC though as I do like it and seems to work well in this application.

10 hours ago, NoKimberDave said:

I have two Hiperfires. They're great. I built my PCC with a lot of leftovers. So I had the POF laying around.

I'll likely keep it in the PCC though as I do like it and seems to work well in this application.

Let me know how the POF does in the PCC.  My daughter has the 24 3G in her PCC and I think she prefers the flat trigger.  She's not getting any of my 24C's.  I think she might like the POF.

1 hour ago, stick said:

Let me know how the POF does in the PCC.  My daughter has the 24 3G in her PCC and I think she prefers the flat trigger.  She's not getting any of my 24C's.  I think she might like the POF.

Will do.