Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
DavidSeavey

Hello fellow shooters, greetings from NH new guy

Been lurking for a couple years, referencing the vast resources of knowledge here all the time, so thanks already!  My short story is I bought my first gun a few years ago, and bought additional guns i liked for non-competitive reasons for a bit, was asked to attend a .22LR plate shoot shortly thereafter and found i was good enough to enjoy it and see real improvements in a timed/controlled environment.  The following summer i borrowed a friend's rifle and shotgun to shoot a local 3gun match.... loved it so much i bought my own shotgun the next day.  last year i started shooting USPSA pistol and multigun and driving throughout New England for matches and it's been awesome meeting and shooting with some of the best people i've had the pleasure to get to know.  I recognize a number of you i've been able to shoot with in the northeast and look forward to meeting many more! Now comes major match travel, bring it on!

-David

Welcome Dave to the forum, greetings from the midwest.