Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
mike4045

Magwell for cmmg colt lower

Looking for a magwell for the cmmg colt lower. Switched out from a Hahn mag block in my match gun. Thinking of using a magwell on this one. 

I recently reached out to bmiller and he doesn't have anything for the CMMG lower yet.  He most certainly has interest in making a version though from our conversation.  

Edited by pbRex

2 hours ago, ahub3101 said:

I have one on mine that he made. Did Cmmg change something?

Hmmm not that I know @ahub3101.  Maybe we had our wires crossed in the email exchange, I’ll go back and look. Would you happen to have a picture?

@bmiller can you help clear the confusion up regarding what is/isn’t available?

2 hours ago, pbRex said:

Hmmm not that I know @ahub3101.  Maybe we had our wires crossed in the email exchange, I’ll go back and look. Would you happen to have a picture?

Messaged you.

2 hours ago, bmiller said:

I make magwells for the older CMMG Colt mag lowers that are based on the mil-spec forging.  I do not make them for the guard/banshee yet.

That’s where we didn’t connect!  I should have clarified the Mk9 was the old Colt pattern, pm inbound. 

Thanks!

On 8/15/2018 at 6:52 PM, pbRex said:

That’s where we didn’t connect!  I should have clarified the Mk9 was the old Colt pattern, pm inbound. 

Thanks!

I have the mk9 lower. It was sitting in the shop for a while. Got a decent deal on it.