Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FYI: 16" PSA Complete 9mm upper $249 with free shipping !!

Damn. Good price. I bought one a few weeks ago without the full top rail. Might have grabbed this one and saved $80. I am really impressed with the performance for the money. Runs 100%. 

Edited by 3gunnuts

1911luvr... thanks for the offer... I'm an old slow guy, and am not going to win the Cadillac anyway...L9x25 tempted me with his go-fast rig and 95 grain bullets, but they were a couple months diversion for me... a friend and I tried to use a tool post grinder on a cheap barrel after we tried unsuccessfully to use a regular throating reamer on the melonited barrel... so until someone offers a Mercedes Maybach for a prize  I'll stick to the 135 Bayous... again thanks

Les L747

Nothing wrong sticking with the 135 Bayous.  Earlier on when I was still searching for that perfect load 1911luvr was kind enough to ream my PSA barrel so I could play with different bullets and loads. He did an excellent job with that carbide throater.

I've gone from 90's to 165's and finally settled on 147's.  If I had not played around with it, there would be that slight nagging feeling that what I'm shooting is not the best it could be.

As a note, any of the barrels marked "PCC Chamber" near the muzzle should not need to be reamed. If you are having trouble feeding shorter rounds it going to be related to the feed angle and the amount of gap between the mag and the chamber.

We are going to have a lot more aggressive pricing coming up to make way for newer models.

Edited by wyliearms
1 hour ago, wyliearms said:

As a note, any of the barrels marked "PCC Chamber" near the muzzle should not need to be reamed. If you are having trouble feeding shorter rounds it going to be related to the feed angle and the amount of gap between the mag and the chamber.

We are going to have a lot more aggressive pricing coming up to make way for newer models.

good to know!