Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock shooters, do you leave the trigger stock?

midvalleyshooter

4 hours ago, FillYerHands said:

FWIW I have been shooting my Gen2 G17 for 20 years now. It has the stock trigger with a 25 cent trigger job, plus the minus connector. 

I've shot friends' Glocks with lots of different mods and I honestly don't see the point in aftermarket trigger stuff. (Sights are another story for another thread, I think we all agree.) When I'm doing real match shooting, I can't tell between a stock connector and an aftermarket. My hands and my eyes just work together and put the shots on target, and I really can't feel it.

But it gets so boring only spending one's money on primer/powder/bullets, I just can't stop myself from wanting to play with my ?Stuff?🧐😁

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Matt1911 said:

What's the consensus on the Apex triggers?

They work wonders for the M&P, but I've never put hands on the Glock kits.

Good but not is the same league as a Johnny Glocks, DK or Vanek.

Well I've said it before and I'll say it agen. The best trigger you will ever get in a glock is a Johnny glock trigger. Every single one is built by Jack and test shot by jack before they are sent out. And that's at a vary comparable price to the rest.

22 minutes ago, Jamese35 said:

Well I've said it before and I'll say it agen. The best trigger you will ever get in a glock is a Johnny glock trigger. Every single one is built by Jack and test shot by jack before they are sent out. And that's at a vary comparable price to the rest.

To me, one of the worst things about a Glock trigger is the narrow trigger shoe.  It appears to me that Johnny Glock just uses the stock shoe.  ZEV's wide aluminum shoe feels much more comfortable to me.

3 minutes ago, RangerTrace said:

To me, one of the worst things about a Glock trigger is the narrow trigger shoe.  It appears to me that Johnny Glock just uses the stock shoe.  ZEV's wide aluminum shoe feels much more comfortable to me.

The Johnny glock trigger  uses all stock glock parts. He does trim the trigger safety down so  it sits flush when its depressed. He also does alot of his own reshaping on other parts to get a short crisp trigger pull and strong fast reset. All the stock glock safeties still work and it is drop safe. My production compt trigger is just a drop in from jack at Johnny glock triggers and it has 1/8th inch pull and sits at 2.25 pounds and is very fast. He is building a new one for my gene limited gun that's being built by DCPrecision LLC that's should be even better.