Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm surrounded by....ninjas!?

DagoRed

This weekend I was at the range for a class, there were 30 of us shooting together. I was standing at the front when I turned around and almost freaked. Scattered in the squad were a bunch of ninjas!! 4 or 5 at least. We are talking 98 degrees outside and these guys had the full face masks, heads covered, black arm and leg coverings. Now, like any good Kung fu/karate movie buff from the 80s I know Samurai=good ninja=bad. Some seriously no good mojo to have these guys sneaking up on you at a match. I don't know who they were there for but I think watching my back threw me off my game. I mean, how can you even know if it's ok to start a shooter, these guys could be down range and you would never know! 

Anybody else have have these guys sneaking around their shoots? I thought on it later and decided it would be pretty cool to have a special match for them, targets have to be engaged with throwing stars. Start signal is a smoke bomb. This would finally get my brother to give it a try. He has no interest in guns but is a third degree black belt. 

On on a serious side, the neck sleeve/mask things looked like they'd be good for Halloween or cold weather on my motorcycle. Anyone know where they're getting their costumes? 

Red

• 8 months later...