Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any resources for M2 20ga modifications?

mhuxtable

I got a Benelli M2 20ga (I prefer 20 over 12) and as I start to look for standard mods (springs, lifter, etc), the only reliable mod specific to 20ga is the extension tube.

Taran said their parts are specifically for the 12ga. 

I'm waiting to hear back from Benelli on what parts/specs the 12/20 share. 

Does anyone know resources for 20ga modifications? Spring kits, lifters, etc?

Nordic makes an extension tube for 20 gauge (and compatible nut), up to +7, and two tubes can be coupled together for greater capacities (Edit: They may only make this accessory in 12 gauge).  

Many replacement parts can be found here, and 20 gauge can be specified when searching for parts.  

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/

Invicitus Practical makes 20 gauge quad-load carriers, and most of the dual load carriers that use a metal clip are 20 gauge compatible.  Many speed strip shell caddies can be modified to retain 20 gauge by adding a strip of velcro to the back, reducing the diameter.  

Edited by NWcityguy2

On 8/15/2018 at 7:02 PM, NWcityguy2 said:

Nordic makes an extension tube for 20 gauge (and compatible nut), up to +7, and two tubes can be coupled together for greater capacities (Edit: They may only make this accessory in 12 gauge).  

Many replacement parts can be found here, and 20 gauge can be specified when searching for parts.  

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/

Invicitus Practical makes 20 gauge quad-load carriers, and most of the dual load carriers that use a metal clip are 20 gauge compatible.  Many speed strip shell caddies can be modified to retain 20 gauge by adding a strip of velcro to the back, reducing the diameter.  

thanks so much! super helpful!