Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
RAINY0DAYS

Open gun retention holster

Does anyone know if a retention holster that works on an gun with a frame mounted dot and *thumb rest [generic]* exists? I recall seeing a picture somewhere(that I can no longer find) of a kydex holster with a wrs hood for a frame mounted dot gun, but couldn't tell if it could work with a *thumb rest [generic]*/nitro fin.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

And now I'm curious why thumb rest generic was auto corrected in place of what I originally wrote.

5 hours ago, RAINY0DAYS said:

And now I'm curious why thumb rest generic was auto corrected in place of what I originally wrote.

That has been this way since the beginning on the forums. Been discussed before but I have long forgotten the reason. Probably a patented name issue

Because what we normally call the loud pedal (you know the one under your right foot) in our cars is trademarked and under threat of legal action it now auto corrects to what you see.

So when I got in my automobile and stepped on the *thumb rest [generic]* to peel out that's what happened!

Red hill can make them for you. I had one for a open gun. 
Do you have a picture of it? Just trying to picture in my head how it would work.