Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Yes, that is funny, but I don;t think the world situation, financial health of the US or the World, terrorism, or any other thing is responsible...

And it isn't mood swings...

I will try to bootstrap myself out of this feeling and carry on..but there were enough responses that affirmed my own feelings that I know I am not the only one who sensed the changes...

I brought up the subject of "world conditions" in Admin one day several months ago when things were looking a little tense here. I do think that has a LITTLE something to do with our background mood, nationwide, thought it might only affect the board indirectly. :ph34r:

I chatted with rhino about a stand-up comedy career at one time and he said he'd very seriously considered it, but was loathe to take on all the traveling required to be successful. So, he didn't take it on. I can understand his concern... but we'll all be less enrichened because of it. :(

I think the shift in mood (or whatever the hell you want to call it) is a combination of elements, conditions and evolutionary moves. Part of it may've been the physical growth of the board with a vastly increased membership, and part of it may've been something more subtle. :mellow: