Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New TSO - need source for 10 round mags.

lksyotas

Hello everyone, I just purchased a new TSO today and need to find a source for 10 round mags. I’d prefer the single piece  housing style vs the two piece plastic ones if possible. Does anyone know of a source for these?  I’ve searched online to no avail. Thanks for any help! 

Totally forgot about Greg Cote!  I’ll check there. Anyone know if the orange base plates from the stock mags will fit the 10 rounders?  I would think yes because the mags seem to have a dimple in the sides and not a different design but I haven’t held them to verify. 

Need to mention this is for a 9mm TSO. 

Edited by lksyotas

Totally forgot about Greg Cote!  I’ll check there. Anyone know if the orange base plates from the stock mags will fit the 10 rounders?  I would think yes because the mags seem to have a dimple in the sides and not a different design but I haven’t held them to verify. 

Need to mention this is for a 9mm TSO. 
he has them for 9mm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 8/3/2018 at 3:01 PM, lksyotas said:

Yeah. Totally sucks but I’m in NY state...:(

Hey, least you can get the TSO! In California we also have ten round mag limit plus a dwindling list of guns we can buy that basically is impossible to put new guns on.

Thanks for all your help everyone - I ordered several mags from one of the recommended sources here and am waiting to retrieve the new TSO.  I'll fit the original base plates to the new 10 round mags based on the response above from Vincerama.