Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double sided mount for Romeo 3?

highhope

Thank you sir, so Rts2 and remeo3 could use same mount? 

The Romeo body is slightly longer than the RTS2 front to back. But screw pattern is same. And yes in my case dropped right on with no modification. If your mount had an angled blast shield on the front then it may hit the front of the Romeo 3 where it protrudes longer than the RTS2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, kujo929 said:

The Romeo body is slightly longer than the RTS2 front to back. But screw pattern is same. And yes in my case dropped right on with no modification. If your mount had an angled blast shield on the front then it may hit the front of the Romeo 3 where it protrudes longer than the RTS2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, chevrofreak said:

TEvo Sports has a double sided RTS2 mount coming out soon that has no blast shield, so that should work. 

1 hour ago, 36873687 said:

U not liking dpp. Double tap makes one that fit rts2 an dpp an Romeo 3. I’ll send u link on messenger. I think problem with R3 is blast shield 

Thank you all! 

The double tap blast shield is not one piece with the mount. I'm running a double tap mount without the blast shield currently. It sits about 1/2" further back than a Cheely so I don't see the benefit of the blast shield, really.