Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What mount for RTS2

ElkChaser

Oh and I did run an Everglades for a short while when I still had the open pistol.  A great mount so that may be my next comparison.  Single Stack is nice but the eyes are not what they used to be.

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2018 at 9:16 PM, alsipd said:

I have the STI DVC Open and I went with the Brazos Custom Slipstream and it works great. 669e2eed1244574294f912634c0f1812.jpg

I can get a photo of the other side if you want one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered the same setup, but the original STI mounting holes on the Trubor do not PLACE the RTS2 parallel to the bore. And, I have to flat-top the slide. Did you have to make such modifications?

Thanks, Bob 

There are two versions of the mount. One is the standard frame where the slide sits just over the frame and the wide version for the model where the frame and slide are the same width. Contact Brazos and they will help you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FOUND IT!!!

Many different companies have made these. Frankly, I don't like any of them.

If you are interested in a way-back mount though, Everglades or Hamlet are really your two choices at the moment. I don't think SV makes them anymore and I'm fairly certain Atlas discontinued them.

You can get the EGA from their website, or the Hamlet from Shooters Connection.

28 minutes ago, Gooldylocks said:

Many different companies have made these. Frankly, I don't like any of them.

If you are interested in a way-back mount though, Everglades or Hamlet are really your two choices at the moment. I don't think SV makes them anymore and I'm fairly certain Atlas discontinued them.

You can get the EGA from their website, or the Hamlet from Shooters Connection.

I wasnt looking for one, someone said they remember one that sits way back and I found the pic of one from Atlas