Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

75 LS-P or Accu Shadow Lite for Production

rootacres

So Ive narrowed it down a little bit. I am between these 2 for my new production gun. I am coming from a G34 and Stock 2. I really like the weight of the Accu Shadow Lite, I like the sight radius of the LS-P. Im not stranger to throwing around a 42oz+ gun with the Stock 2. Both of these would give me the option to shoot some CO with too. Whats everyones thoughts?

Why not Shadow2?

I shoot an LS-P in Prod, and it's been great.  But if the S2 had been available when I bought it, I would have gotten that instead.

Since you're thinking of CO as well, The Accu Shadow Lite is probably more suited to that task between the two you listed.  You wouldn't need the longer sight radius of the LS-P.

If the shadow lite felt good to me I would get a 75 or 85, probably the latter due to no firing pin block, install the CGW upgrades including precision bushing, and pocket the price difference.

LS-P's are nice, what I used to shoot, if you like the sight radius & grip that is a good way to go.

If you liked the grip of your stock 2 I'd think about waiting just a little bit for either a small frame limited pro (sight radius) or one of the new stock 1's. 

1 hour ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

Not production legal yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, scroadkill said:

curious why the bull shadow didn't make the cut..

I sent CZC a message asking when the bull shadow would make the cut and they couldn't give me a definitive answer on time frame. Getting a 75 frame would allow me to purchase the slide assembly down the road if I wanted to. 

• 3 months later...