Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone tried the Mag Pump?

LeviSS

I tried an UPLULA, but gave it up when I found I could load faster by hand.  I would only recommend such devices to people that have issues with grip strength or dexterity that make it difficult for them to load mags by hand.

A bench loader such as you linked may work well enough to be worth the money, but be sure to practice manual loading occasionally so you aren't caught out in a SHTF situation.

I tried an UPLULA, but gave it up when I found I could load faster by hand.  I would only recommend such devices to people that have issues with grip strength or dexterity that make it difficult for them to load mags by hand.

Maybe so but after ~400 rounds loaded by hand, it is nice to have assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, SCTaylor said:

Maybe so but after ~400 rounds loaded by hand, it is nice to have assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the way I'm looking at it.  I've got 20 Glock mags.  I like to load them all up full before going to the range.  Even if it saves me me 5 minutes or some hand fatigue each time, it's worth it.  Plus, you can find it considerably cheaper than msrp.

The thing that worries me is I'm seeing about as many one star reviews as five star, but there aren't that many out there.  It's pretty new, though.

Way too expensive. What about the ETS? The Maglula is pretty easy to use as well.

Caldwell has an interesting one too:

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/caldwell-mag-charger-universal-pistol-loader-661120100027.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn&ecList=7&ecCategory=120277

Edited by SlvrDragon50

• 6 months later...

I have one for 3 month.

Because I shoot a minimum of 500 rounds heach time it was a good help and a real Time gain.

but without any reason it doesn’t work anymore.

I contact Magpump and they were ok to change it. As soon they hunderstood I leave in France I had no more contact and I send 4 e-mails without any response....

so I’m very désapointed by the magpump and by the company service.