Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 Revolution NIGHTMARE

My experience with MK 7 is a nightmare, I purchased a Revolution and received it 20 days ago so far we are at 30 phone calls, and 27 minute video chat with a tech. I also sent eight videos of it messing up and spent two days doing what they asked me to try because they had no idea what the problem was. When the machine came in the shell plate would not turn so I had to dissemble the the upper half and adjust the indexing paw to turn the shell plate after that was accomplished the primer disc would not index as well so we had to adjust the ram travel. Now I think I am ready to load ammo but the powder thrower is intermittent so some cases get powder and others don’t, it was to come with a powder check die but was not shipped and I was not informed it was on backorder until I had to call and ask where it was. Now I am being told the parts I need to fix the machine are not available. We will not even get into the problems with the primer flipper. Keep in mind we are talking about a $11,000 machine.

Sounds rough man.  Care to share videos?

A premium machine comes with great expectations..  keep working with Mark 7, they will sort you out, I assume they will want a happy customer as much as you want to be a happy customer.

Dear  - 

M109R  we at Mark 7 are very sorry to read your note.  We spoke with you just this morning by phone and text.  We have 7 threads and over 10 exchanges of information on your case.  We have a part that is not behaving properly and are completely committed to resolving this to your satisfaction. I hope you realize that we are here to help and do whatever it takes to make you happy.

Mark 7