Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ultimate PCC option for super seniors

Steve... we have little fold up carts... the  Area 6 multi gun match in Frostproof is usually designed by a devious ex-Ranger, cross fit training individual that personally runs the trophies to the Senior and Super Senior winners so they don't have to get up....someday he, too, will get old, but I'll be gone by that time..... it is possible to have a stage shooting order... walk from the parking lot 1/4 mile to first stage, back a 1/4mile, around the berm, down 1/8 to the rifle/shotgun stage 2 (run 100m through the woods to shoot the 400m targets) back 1/4 mile, around the berm, then down 1/4 mile for stage 3

I think he said the cost for the Cricket was around $3600... they were designed to fit in the cargo area of Class A motor homes

300+ lbs seems like a reasonable weight for something of this size. Would think if you could handle getting 300 lbs. in and out of a vehicle and assembled, waking would be that much of an issue. If carried assembles on a carrier totally different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les,

I don't know if I should be proud of Howard or ashamed but since i joined the super-senior crowd I find myself less ashamed of anything. How are the three of us going to fit on that thing? but I have found you can get a lot more beer and snacks on a golf cart if you leave those clubs in the trunk of the car. I think I like Neomet's mode of transportation better but it only appears to seat 1 unless you are on the lower deck (kind of like I feel after a match). Ronnie showed up today with a polaris sideXside it was really nice but the A/C button appeared to be broken.   

You can ride those in most retirement communities in FL. so maybe you can write it off to health reasons but I would get the heavy duty springs cause the guns ain't that heavy but ammo for 3gun can start to add up