Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great new innovative product ENDOMAG 9mm Conversion - Love it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone help explain how these would work with Magpul 10-rounders (I'm in CT), if they would at all?  Thanks.

Currently I use a Stern Defense converter, which works quite well and is very reliable with most Glock mags.  But it would be nice to incorporate the same mag release as regular 5.56 mags.

Edited by MoRivera
16 hours ago, MoRivera said:

Can someone help explain how these would work with Magpul 10-rounders (I'm in CT), if they would at all?  Thanks.

Currently I use a Stern Defense converter, which works quite well and is very reliable with most Glock mags.  But it would be nice to incorporate the same mag release as regular 5.56 mags.

They only work in 30 round mag bodies, but they come as 10 round capacity and you easily modify it for up to 30 yourself. 

17 minutes ago, Norther said:

They only work in 30 round mag bodies, but they come as 10 round capacity and you easily modify it for up to 30 yourself. 

Yeah, the more I looked into it that's what I gathered.  Does it lock back after last round?  Thx.

This was designed for the average shooter who would like to economically shoot 9mm in the lower with only a 9mm upper. It was not designed for the PCC shooter, because the PCC market is small.  I think in time that they may build a 40 rnd for the P-Mag. It does not affect me, but I would like to see it catch on and hold up to PCC usage.

When these came out I messaged the manufacture and asked when/if they planned on a 40rd. Pmag version. Their response was not anytime soon. They seemed more concerned about what color the follower of the next version should be versus offering additional capacity. I don't see this as a viable option for a competition PCC setup in its current state due to unknown ejector durability. 

There are a few issues with the Endomags.

The ejector is too soft. Occasionally it would move in front of the bolt and jam it up. I'm thinking of either applying some RTV or epoxy to stiffen it up, making it almost permanent installation.

2nd issue is even downloaded to 28 rounds, it is super hard to reload with the bolt forward. If the ejector moves on you in the mag pouch, you will never get it to lock. 

Since the ejector is on the mag, ULSC is a different process. You need to leave the mag in place, lock the bolt back, then remove the mag. If you don't do that, you have to manually remove the round from the bolt.

Edited by Scooter