Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Switching between Open and Limited

HowardM

I am primarly a 3 Gun shooter and use a STI Edge for 3 Gun have also been shooting Limited with an STI in 40 recently I got the open bug and love shooting my open Gun however I have a few big 3 gun matches coming up and wondering if it is better to shoot my Limited Gun for the time being in USPSA because it is setup very similar to my 3 Gun pistol or just continue to shoot open as that is what I what to shoot in USPSA 

Edited by HowardM
Correcting grammar

If the 3gun matches are anytime within the next six months, I'd stick with the limited gun for more practice.  Or, if you are just shooting for fun and don't care how you place, shoot whatever you want and continue posting without proof reading.

Yeah I shoot UsPSA for fun tend to take 3 gun a little more serious just torn right now because I have 2 conflicting goals 1 to be at the top of my game in 3 gun  the other to learn to shoot open and I have no desire to shoot open in 3 gun 

Edited by HowardM

• 2 weeks later...

I went to CO for my 3-gun pistol, since both my rifle and shotgun have dots.

One prescription works for all three. Otherwise, I'd be handicapped depending on which RX insert I used.

/r,

Jeff