Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

T/C R22 Rifle

robert3405

24 minutes ago, robert3405 said:

Where are these currently available?  

https://zahal.org/product/maglula-ruger-10-22-speed-magazine-loader-unloader-22lr/

Priced like they are the only ones with them too   @ $ 44.99

Also on Ebay… 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Maglula-Ruger-10-22-Speed-Loader-Unloader-Magazine-22LR-LULA-LU30B-Set/172670306118?hash=item2833f3c746

@ $ 39.95

Edited by xpierrat
ADD site

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, robert3405 said:

Where are these currently available?  

Well first impression of the loader is very good.... I still can load faster with just my hands but I don't have the problems she has.... Right now I am giving it 5 stars...  If anything changes after some use I will chime back in. I made a video but it is too large.... anybody know how to make it 1.95 MB in size?

• 3 months later...

I recently bought the Maglula 10/22 loader / unloader and it's a real nice piece of equipment.  I have eight 10/22 10 round magazines and I can load them very quickly.  '

As a footnote I I finally go the R22 to the range this week on some steel.  I set up 5 To Go with my homemade plates and I'm really loving this rifle.  I have a 6MOA C-More Railway mounted and I was really flying, for my standards.  I put 150 rounds through it and did not have any feeding issues.  I was using a mixture of Fiocchi LRN and Federal Auto Match LRN.  

R22.jpg

Edited by robert3405

• 2 weeks later...

Shot my first Steel Challenge match this past Saturday with the R22.  There were five stages set up and I shot a 61.30 total score as follows:

Smoke and Hope      10.89

Roundabout               11.52

Accelerator                12.26

Pendulum                  12.78

Speed Option            13.85

I used CCI AR Tactical 40gr ammo and had 0 feeding issues or misfires.  The R22 is stock as seen above with the C-More 6MOA and I"ve added a TandemKross Game Changer Pro comp to the threaded barrel.  All in all it seems like a good, reliable .22 rifle for steel matches.