Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Classifier: stick or flagged?

balmo

I am currently sitting in C class, PCC division. I shot CM03-14 with 91HF (par time) that equates to 78.9%. Since it's greater than 15% from C-class with the classifier get flagged or will it stick? Thanks.

Where did you obtain that percentage?

They just made most of the easy PCC classifiers roughly 10% harder, so all the websites with classifier calculators are wrong now.

It might be low enough to stick, because it might be a B class when it actually posts.

PCC is no longer a cake walk on classifiers with turning draws and strong/weak hand shooting.

I am guessing that it will be used. The rule book mentions that score >15% above your class will be reviewed. Not a fixed rule. As long as everything else is not like 40.01%, you probably get to keep it.

It's 20% over that gets A flagged now. They still have the petition form. They never acknowledged receiving mine. Another guy called from the same classifier, they told him no. I dropped it. I was 2% from B with four or five mid sixties scores and one awful, had I been B it would've counted.