Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New LuckyDrive auto loader, best in market!

Fasthenk65

Check the new LuckyDrive from LuckyDelta.com! See Facebook under Bosko Rasovic to see it work. Made in cooperation with Siemens and by far the best auto in the market intended to work with the Dillon 1050. In my eyes it beats them all!

regards

Henk

Edited by Fasthenk65

At least price beats all competitors. 6000 eur, are you mad? 

Don't give me industry crap when you are using cheapest 300 eur panel and MPX hobby connectors. Cant see if the motor is Siemens. In that case it can be costly, but still...

Geez, straight of the bat saying how much better their unit is than Mark 7, maybe the videos tout their benefits but the website is lacking.  What gets me is the direct, overt statement(s) to leave it running unattended.  Maybe liability laws in Europe are different than the US.

Price seems a bit steep too. US based conversions are 1/3-1/2 the price but maybe import & taxes even things out.

Not to seem like a total negative jerk, it looks like  good system and always good to see more innovation/competitors in the market.

Edited by SCTaylor

On 7/20/2018 at 12:33 PM, usmc1974 said:

There got to be sarcasm here. 6000 7000 buck? I could buy a lifetime of factory and never have to touch a frighten reloader, bullet or primer ever again.

Sure, but what fun would that be