Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Loss of a friend

Guy Neill

I was fortunate to spend a lot of time with John, I can not believe the post I have just read.

I have not talked to him in years, and yet I miss him so much already.

He was an incredible man, and I am proud to have known him.

Jack

Brian

I've been stewing over this all night. It is so bothersom to me.

The ironic thing - is that without talking to me - I am certain you know the multitude of things shooting through my mind.

It reminds me so much of that night I drove up to see you . . . for no (and every) reason at all. I wish I was in AZ now - I'd probably be on your door step.

It also makes me wonder about the Celestine Prophecy (I believe you put me onto that book after the above mentioned night)- and I wonder how this event impacts the path of my life. If it does at all.

JB

(Edited by j1b at 9:10 pm on Dec. 18, 2002)

Celestine Prophecy... I read it twice. Am probably due for a third reading..............

Sorry to hear about this loss.

I felt a bit this way after losing two pilot friends to aerial accidents when they nose-dived unfortunately into hard objects and lost everything.........

(Edited by SiG Lady at 8:12 am on Dec. 19, 2002)

There is so much I wanted to say about Senior in that first post, but so little means to adequately express the man he was.

Those that knew him, I feel will understand that staement.  Those that did not know him, words fail to do him justice.

I'm proud to have known him, and wish I had been able to spend more time with him.

Guy

Guy

You hit the nail on the head. There is no way to possibly explain John Nowlin.

Unfortunatly most of us who did know him only knew the parts of his life that had to do with shooting. He has done so much more.

This thread has had the more impact on me than I could have ever imagined. I cherish the time I had with Sr. - I will always remember those times as incredible.

Again - Thank You for letting us know -

JB