bigtimelarry

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, sixsixnine said:

I shouldn't have to mill my slide, buy a dot, and retrain with an optic just to compete with my magazines loaded to capacity. 

you bought the wrong gun if you want to compete with magazines loaded to capacity. Don't try to change the rules just because you bought the wrong gun.

19 hours ago, sixsixnine said:

My whole point is that I should be able to go out and buy a gun, take it out of the box, load the mags up, and shoot a match with it against other people who are shooting factory guns with little-to-no modification. 

why should you? You say it like it's self-evidently true, but it isn't. It's just like.. your opinion, man....

3 hours ago, usmc1974 said:

Why do people feel the need to inject this kind insult to someone's post? Why can't they just scroll on and not defile it? I don't really shoot production, but like to hear others thoughts on it.

Because this subject comes up about every other month is why.

7 minutes ago, sixsixnine said:

Are we not allowed to share opinions here?

My mistake.

Sharing an opinion is different than trying to impose your will on others. 

1 minute ago, sixsixnine said:

Tell that to capacity restricted states.

They're the reason we have a 10 round limit. 

Laws are laws. Opinions are just opinions. 

Doesn't change the fact that they're imposing their will on thousands of other shooters.
Opinions don't impose anything and can be ignored and in online discussion easily ignored.

The only things here that would impose anything are rules and laws. Sharing an opinion about either doesn't impose anything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well then you should know to just skip over it. But maybe, just maybe I want to read/see it!! This is all Funking right with you isn't it?

Or you could use the search function and dig up all the rest of the past arguments over it.

Well then you should know to just skip over it. But maybe, just maybe I want to read/see it!! This is all Funking right with you isn't it?

Attitude
Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.
No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.
Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.
No trolling. No alternate accounts.

23 minutes ago, usmc1974 said:

So, what are you telling me, What I said is offensive, but what he said was not? Because that is what it looks like.

I did not say that is was offensive. I am saying you violated the first 3 of those lines. 

9 hours ago, usmc1974 said:

Why do people feel the need to inject this kind insult to someone's post? Why can't they just scroll on and not defile it? I don't really shoot production, but like to hear others thoughts on it.

There's really nothing complicated about this and the dead horse keeps getting beaten. Those who complain, shoot limited minor, if not, Learn to reload. 

This what separates Prod from other divisions, the technical aspect of the reload and stage planning. There's already enough divisions as it is. 

Edited by happygunner77

According to the latest “FrontSight” magazine, a new rule book will be introduced in 4th quarter of this year followed by a member review period before going live in January 2019.

If Production division is going to change (again) then I think it will most likely occur with that update. 

11 hours ago, motosapiens said:

you bought the wrong gun if you want to compete with magazines loaded to capacity. Don't try to change the rules just because you bought the wrong gun.

There’s one gun manufacturer that would love us to blow right past a 15 round limit and go directly to full capacity mags. And it sure isn’t FN, is it? ;) 

We’d see such a run on 19rd CZ mags. You wouldn’t be able to find them for years.

I oppose a 15rd limit just because I’m lazy, and would have to barney up my 15rd Walther. That’s too much extra work.

:D

Edited by MemphisMechanic

4 hours ago, usmc1974 said:

Is this sarge guy some body special? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. He started the insulting, from the get go." Not this s#!t again"  THAT IS A LIE.