Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TTI +2 base pads for X5: production legal?

ddc

Should be Production legal on an 17 round magazine. Spring Precision has a couple of Production legal plus zero options for the P320 along with a plus 2, 6, and 10.

Should be Production legal on an 17 round magazine. Spring Precision has a couple of Production legal plus zero options for the P320 along with a plus 2, 6, and 10.

What is this +10 sorcery of which you speak??

3 hours ago, RolexJohn said:

If you watch The video on the product page, Taran puts a magazine with his base pad in the USPSA “box” and it fits perfectly.

I just got mine really like them.

He puts them in a 140.25mm gauge and they fit.  So that makes the extended pads OK for CO, but the OP was asking about the +2 pads for Production.  That means it would have to fit in the box while in the gun.

4 hours ago, JAFO said:

He puts them in a 140.25mm gauge and they fit.  So that makes the extended pads OK for CO, but the OP was asking about the +2 pads for Production.  That means it would have to fit in the box while in the gun.

Yes. The question is with respect to those specific TTI basepads and for production division. Thanks.

And the only video I saw on the TTI sight was with respect to the mag guage for CO length mags. Can you provide a link to the video with the production box? Thanks.

Edited by ddc
added question about video

• 8 months later...
On 7/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, ddc said:

Yes. The question is with respect to those specific TTI basepads and for production division. Thanks.

And the only video I saw on the TTI sight was with respect to the mag guage for CO length mags. Can you provide a link to the video with the production box? Thanks.

WIll they work for idpa with the stock magwell on the 17 round mag?

Edited by AWLAZS
17 not 15