Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
RangerTrace

RCI M2

So in the short time I've been shooting 3 gun, I learned that it doesn't matter how fast or how slow you are at quad loading if your shotgun won't run........I'm ordering a full blown custom M2 from RCI today.  Thanks again Kurt for the advice!!  Thanks to Alamo Precision Rifles for picking up the tab!!

It's an Older SBE.  I'm not 100% sure if it's an ammo issue for a mechanical issue.  It ran just fine without the extended tube and before it was Cerekoted, but I was only loading 2-3 shells then.  I'm pretty sure Kurt gave the info I need to get it running, I just haven't had a chance to tweak it. 

There are 4 great shops out there. In no particular order. RCI, TTI, Triangle shooting Sports, and Rose Action sports! 

One more crosses my mind..... Don't have personal experience, but have heard many great things....Hayes Custom, they run!...... That's all I got!

3 hours ago, kurtm said:

There are 4 great shops out there. In no particular order. RCI, TTI, Triangle shooting Sports, and Rose Action sports! 

One more crosses my mind..... Don't have personal experience, but have heard many great things....Hayes Custom, they run!...... That's all I got!

If you would have seen what RCI did to my SG you would not be saying that. There is absolutely no excuse for the s#!t job they did. 

I wouldn’t discount rose action sports.  Steve does some fantastic work, lead time are reasonable and he’s arguably one of the nicest guys you’ll talk to.  Customer service is top notch, super knowledgeable and a regular contributor on the sight.  

On 7/17/2018 at 5:58 AM, louu said:

If you would have seen what RCI did to my SG you would not be saying that. There is absolutely no excuse for the s#!t job they did. 

Do tell

Just throwing one more name in the mix. Hawkeye Ordnance. They did an incredible job on my Franchi Affinity.