Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
ChrisRR

SVI broken barrel lug..?!

Oh dear, I find this odd. Was yours bought new?  I can't speak to your exact circumstances but in my case when I heard back from SVI they were already making preparations to have the pistol repaired for free.  I can't ask for more than that.   

Edited by ChrisRR

11 hours ago, ChrisRR said:

Oh dear, I find this odd. Was yours bought new?  I can't speak to your exact circumstances but in my case when I heard back from SVI they were already making preparations to have the pistol repaired for free.  I can't ask for more than that.   

Yes, it was new from Local distributor, because so long delivery time, that shop make small batch orders to stock.

Unfortunately now distributor has changed and they are not so active as previous. :(

Nice to hear that your problem solved easily, i make backup plan and replaced barrel with Schuemann, it blend in closely, local gunsmith install that but some reason accuracy  really poor.

Now going with backup gun, that is STI shot 70-100k, work ok, but calling is so different, so this situation ruined main events of season.