Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ruger PC carbine

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I put on one from Primary Weapons system.  Nothing fancy or super expensive.  I also have the Taccom magwell and button magazine release.  Picked up an extended charging handle from Galloway Precision.  

pcc_45.jpg

Does the comp help with muzzle jump ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 1/9/2019 at 9:01 AM, wtturn said:

Are they winning uspsa matches?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I won PCC division first match I entered with the Ruger in stock configuration. It also helped the all the ar9's jammed constantly, while the Ruger was 100%. I think with practice, the Ruger can be very competitive in uspsa. It felt good beating the $1500 ar9's with my $500 Ruger. LOL

27 minutes ago, ParaGunner said:

I won PCC division first match I entered with the Ruger in stock configuration. It also helped the all the ar9's jammed constantly, while the Ruger was 100%. I think with practice, the Ruger can be very competitive in uspsa. It felt good beating the $1500 ar9's with my $500 Ruger. LOL

nice work.

2 hours ago, ParaGunner said:

My main reason, aside from price, in getting the Ruger.  I can place low with a $500 gun that runs all the time versus place low with a $1500 gun that doesn't run well all the time.

20 hours ago, Frozen said:

Does the comp help with muzzle jump ? Thanks

Can't say yet, just got it and installed it.  Taccom had been out of stock and I didn't want to wait.

My main reason, aside from price, in getting the Ruger.  I can place low with a $500 gun that runs all the time versus place low with a $1500 gun that doesn't run well all the time.

I’m so definitely going to steal that quote and use it on the range...

I have an MBX comp on my PC9. I cannot comment how well it works versus another product since its the only comp I've ever had on there but the gun shoots reasonably flat. I finally get to test it back to back to back against a stock Foxtrot Mike FM9 and a stock nearly ready rifle (trigger and minor cosmetics done) JP GMR15. All on stock ammo, very curious what the results will be.

Yes sir !! Right there with you [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

On 1/22/2019 at 11:31 AM, TRUBL said:

Prototype......looks like it will work just fine.....3 ounces and 12" long

799421944_pcforearm2.thumb.jpg.a79bf18de18536032c894b22b955140d.jpg

Hmmmm.  Looking forward to more on this.  Saw a post elsewhere where a machinist made an adapter and is using aero precision handguards that are modified to fit.  9" and 12".  $150-180 range.  Some places to hang things - laser, lights, sideways sight.