Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi Im Brandon and I'm an..

Yea no joke haha A 1000 rnds goes quick! I picked up a Glock 34 and dropped in the TTI trigger kit with an ISMI guide rod and spring. Now Im looking to get a belt, Dawson sights, mag pouches and more ammo. Suggestions on deals for the Double Alpha belt and pouches? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 5:13 PM, Kaufdrop27 said:

You all have definitely met at vinegar bend.....  

Yea we have, I shot last weekend with Brant and Blake in MS and made it into C class! All that money is paying off, at least thats what I tell myself ha

On 7/10/2018 at 5:40 PM, Beginnersonly said:

Yea no joke haha A 1000 rnds goes quick! I picked up a Glock 34 and dropped in the TTI trigger kit with an ISMI guide rod and spring. Now Im looking to get a belt, Dawson sights, mag pouches and more ammo. Suggestions on deals for the Double Alpha belt and pouches? Thanks

Hi Brian!!

The greatest tool I bought to improve my accuracy was a reloading machine. If you are on a budget, put your money into that first and get the cheapest mag pouches and holsters for now. Then shoot as much as you can as often as you can. 

To give you an idea, I am working on the next weekend's match and plan to shoot 3 times and about 1,000 rounds in preparation. So ammunition is the most important thing for you now. 

Good luck sir.