Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What laser for your PCC

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, I am in the market for a green laser for my PCC for IDPA and USPSA.  I am looking at the sight mark Lo Pro, the  Crimson Trace CMR 206, and the Holosun LS 117G.  What do you guys think?  Would like to run it at 12 o'clock ideally but I am running an Eotech EXPS so I don't have much height to work with on top so may have to run it elsewhere.  

1 hour ago, gunner01 said:

Guys, I am in the market for a green laser for my PCC for IDPA and USPSA.  I am looking at the sight mark Lo Pro, the  Crimson Trace CMR 206, and the Holosun LS 117G.  What do you guys think?  Would like to run it at 12 o'clock ideally but I am running an Eotech EXPS so I don't have much height to work with on top so may have to run it elsewhere.  

I'm running a Veridian X5L-RS on mine. They're on sale right now at 48% off. Comes with a pressure switch, too!

16 hours ago, gunner01 said:

I went with the CT CMR 206. 

IMG_0017.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jualdeaux said:

To be honest, I haven't used the laser enough to find out. I'm still on the original battery.

I got 3 hours out of mine today before it started going off on its own. Does that sound like the battery or another issue? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 11:48 AM, bassnbud said:

Has anyone compared the Crimson Trace CMR206 to the the LaserMax Micro 2?  They are close in price.

Why is one better than the other?

Is one more visible in brighter conditions? I know the output is supposed to be the same.

Thanks

Truthfully, both are very similar (I'm the project manager for LM), we're both limited by the FDA to produce lasers under 5mW. I haven't tested the output of that particular CT model in a while but the Micro-2 is going out just under the legal limit.

We have a rebate going on right now, as well. Some places are able to offer that as an instant rebate, like Optics Planet.

If you guys have any laser related questions, I'd be more than happy to help answer them for you. This is the shooting off-season for me but I still usually check Enos once a day.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...