Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sirt training pistol

Smeeg

Hello anyone use the sirt training pistol? Was wondering your thoughts on it and if you use it with software or laser targets ect? 

(I only shoot stock Glock triggers fryi) 

I bought one when I was shooting a G34.  The trigger on the one I received was so bad I ended up returning it.  It no way simulated even a stock Glock trigger.  They may be tter now I haven't played with any in about 5 years.  

• 1 month later...

Have one inbound, just ordered it Saturday from the Mfg. so we shall see .

they say it won't work with MantisX  which is a bummer but if I can get the trigger anywhere near on the take up I will be happy because if you can shoot a heavy trigger you can really drive a light one.

now to work out the training plan.

Have one inbound, just ordered it Saturday from the Mfg. so we shall see .

they say it won't work with MantisX  which is a bummer but if I can get the trigger anywhere near on the take up I will be happy because if you can shoot a heavy trigger you can really drive a light one.

now to work out the training plan.

It works with a Mantis X. You have to crank up sensitivity in the app.

I have a SIRT Pistol and I bought ever laser software through the AppStore. The G-Sight is the best. I also have the dry fire practice app.c271eba4e19a1fa976e35ee2cbb8e594.png

I use a target stand for an IDPA or a Bianchi cup target (tombstone, D1?). Then I have a tripod for my iPad.

I set it up at 20 yards in the House.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for verifying that it does work, I was fiddling around with it and found that if you pull a Glock trigger forward (reset and not recocking)and just click it it picked it up so was hopeful the report was wrong.

I thought there used to be a setting for SIRT but they removed it and posted on their site that is won't for some reason. https://mantisx.com/pages/dry-fire

and I will check out the G-sight app it looks the most versatile.