Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do you have your reloader set up on the right, left or center of your reloading bench

minnesota1

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 presses mounted to my bench. My progressive on the left, shotgun in the middle, and single stage on the right. Setup works well, and I don't find myself wishing I had more room all that often

• 1 month later...

550 on left end of table.  1050 on left front.  650 in the middle.  Lee turrent on right side.  Lee Classic single stage press on another table.  1050 and 650 with bullet feeders and tubes for collecting completed rounds under the table.

J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2018 at 4:35 PM, minnesota1 said:

I just got a new bench, I've also bought a bunch of awesome items from Inline Fabrication, one item is the quick change mount, etc. So I only need to have one spot on my bench for different loaders I have. I'm right handed, not that that should make a difference here, but what are your thoughts on which side you'd set your reloader on? I'm just wondering if there's any reasoning behind setting it up on one side vs. the other. I haven't heard of any, but curious as there may be. I know I want it either on the right or left side so I can work on other things on the bench as well. Let me know your rationale.

Thanks!

Sound like you bought to small of a bench...........