Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adjustable Glock sights?

UpYoursPal

Hey all.  I just started shooting production with a G34 back in March.  The first thing I did was replace the stock sights with a set of Vogel Dynamics fiber optic sights, which have served me pretty well.  However, I've also started reloading, and I've found that while 147gr rounds are pretty much right on, 124 and 115gr rounds print 1-2" high at 10yds.  That could become more pronounced at further distances, and I was wondering what options are available for Glock adjustable rear sights?  Do Bo-Mar style sights exist?  Are there any types that people recommend?

13 hours ago, Paul49 said:

These two threads are in the first twenty or so right below this new question.

General discussion of Glock sights:

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/262863-the-never-ending-talk-of-glock-sights/

Adjustable Glock sights:

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/260992-g35-mos-competition-adjustable-sights/

Damn.  I scanned the first page of posts and didn’t see anything so I thought I was good.  My fault!

I don’t shoot production buy I had Dawson’s perfect impact sights... the fixed one and they were sweet. I just walked them over a touch and never had to touch them again. 

I run Sevigney's from Dawson as I prefer fixed sights. It's really not a big deal if you change loads to just change out the front post height. When I went from 115 gr to 147 gr I changed the front post from .245 to .255. Cost was $39. 

I really, really, really enjoy my Vogel Dynamic sights but with my 135 grain round nose flat points at 133k power factor I too noticed that the factory sights were printing high.  I really wanted to keep that rear sight so I went ahead and picked up a taller Dawson front sight to replace the Vogel sight.

I WISH I could have kept the vogel front sight as I think Dawson sights are made out of chocolate rather than quality steel but they serve their purpose well enough.

On 7/5/2018 at 2:52 PM, OPENB said:

Dawson adjustable rear & fiber optic front is very popular. 

....and  LPA SPR  adjustable  are  built  like tanks.  once  locked ,they  won't move  ever.

if  ever  you have  some  troubles  locating  those  sights,  in the usa,  ipscstore  estonia  has  them,as  well a s  the  dawson adjustable  series.